#39 Harriett - …I just had to see what was inside…

 As I was walking home from work, I got a text from my mum saying 'try to be as still as possible when walking home'. I was very creeped out by my mother so I texted back asking 'what's wrong' but I could not even finish what my text said. 'If you see a box do not open it'.

Then I saw a big dark box about 300 meters away and I knew I should obey my mum but I just had to see what was inside.

I grabbed my phone and rang my mum but I was too late.

Comments

  1. Hello Harriet,

    Your story reminded me of a Greek myth, Pandora's Box. Pandora was curious to find out what was in the box and opened it releasing bad things on the world. Your story well used the prompt and left me curious what was inside.

    I like mysteries and wondered if you in the story were a modern Pandora. Well done.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Gian Ramos Week #38