#39 - …I just had to see what was inside Angus

 One  night I was walking in the woods. I heard this noise. Every step I took it got louder. I was trying to see where the sound came  from. I heard someone scream. I ran to see where it came from   but I kept coming back to the same spot. I found something from a distance. I walked slowly  towards it.   I knocked on the door.it i heard another scream. I  tried to open the door but it was locked. I just had to see what was inside. I busted through the door but nothing was there. Who  screamed? 

Comments

  1. Wow. That was very brave of your character to run towards the scream, and in such a confusing situation. I liked that you left us with a cliff-hanger although a reason you were walking through the woods in the first place, even the time of year would help your reader better imagine the scene.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Gian Ramos Week #38