#39 Joe I just had to see what was inside...

 Once with my family we were going on a hike in the mountains then suddenly the ground fell from beneath our feet. We fell into something that looked like an old deserted coal mine. We wandered around for a bit seeing if we could find an exit then started walking down a long steep corridor. We hit a dead end; out of the corner of my eye I saw an old chest - I just had to see what was inside - it was filled with hundreds of bits of coal. 3 days later we got rescued.

Comments

  1. Hi Joe! I wonder why the coal was left behind in the chest. Did the miners forget about it after storing it there? I like the descriptions of the inside of the coal mine. I could picture the eerie underground location pretty vividly reading this.

    Great work and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

#39 - Tom …I just had to see what was inside