Audric #4 (22)

My family and I love to go for walks around Ashburton. We walked down to the Ashburton River one day when the temperature was around 37 degrees. It was one of the hottest days of the year so far, but days like that have been happening way more often these days. As we walked up we saw a huge crowd of people gasping on the bridge. When I looked down at the river, I couldn’t believe my eyes, the river bed was cracked and had no water in it. I’ve never seen the river bed so dry in my life...

Comments

  1. Audric,
    Your lead up to the description of the cracked riverbed was really clear and well-described. I liked your reflection on the fact that the weather is warmer nowadays and that you hadn't seen the river so dry before.
    Well done!
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Gian Ramos Week #38