Matthew Challenge Number 8

 Everyday I walk by a Factory, it would puff out black and grey smoke clouds non stop for hours on end.Today I saw the Factory on the Television. Lots and lots of people were protesting and yelling how bad it is to the environment, “Think of the future our children may have if we keep polluting the world with smoke!” said someone from the crowd.

I had no idea why they wanted the factory to shut down but the only thing I could hear in my head over and over was: But does it make any difference to me?


Comments

  1. Well done on your entry this week Matthew. It's an important question to think about. I think you realise that it does make a difference to all of us. Climate change affects many areas of our lives and that of our environment.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Arlo Parsons Week # 38