Nixie - Climate Challenge Number 8

 I thought to myself “But does it make any difference to me?” I asked my Dad, he just ignored me and kept on telling me what would happen if people kept on throwing rubbish away on earth. Soon after he kissed my forehead and went away after turning off the lamp. When I heard him snoring I quickly got my books and my phone to learn about climate change, and survival. After a good 30 minutes I finally understood why climate change was so bad. In the morning I forgot that my dad had to go to work, oh well.

Comments

  1. I like how you have used a conversation to show the confusion felt by some people around climate change. I also think you were able to set up a nice relationship between the dad and his child. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Gian Ramos Week #38