Kiko Week #38

 I heard the yells of my friend trying to stay on the boat. “Don’t let go!” I shouted. I was on a boat with my friend. We were relaxing until it came. We weren’t sure about it, so we got a fishing rod and cast out our lines.

First, our rods were pulled in. We held on for our lives. A few minutes later, half our boat went down. Splinters were flung everywhere. We still held on.

“I’m trying to hold on!” he shouted. 


A few hours later, we were able to pull it up. A single crusty boot.


“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


Comments

  1. Hi Kiko! That was quite a twist ending there. Receiving a boot where one expected a fish is always a classic. I like how you described the splinters exploding out as the boat was damaged. I thought that added a lot to the tension and action of the scene.

    Great work and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

#39 - Tom …I just had to see what was inside