#39 I just had to see what was inside.... Nico

 Michael, "I am home",

"Hi mum. I just finished the christmas tree and decorations".

"Great I have your gift so whatever you do do not open the gift!"

"Okay, so what can I do?"

"Mmmm, you can bake some cookies. I am going upstairs.

"Okay but I want to open it soooo badly! I just had to see what was inside. OMG, it is an iPhone 12. "What are you doing?" "Nothing mum. I am just cleaning, waiting for the cookies to cook. We should go to McDonald's for tea tonight".


Comments

  1. Hello Nico,

    Very sneaky... Christmas gifts opened too early? I think many of us have trouble resisting the temptation to open a gift when we know we should wait.

    Your story made good use of the prompt. Well done.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

#39 - Tom …I just had to see what was inside