Jacob Climate Crisis Challenge Number 8

“But does it make any difference to me?” I asked my teacher. “Maybe not now, but when the time comes that global warming does stab us in the back it might.” She said confidently. “But scientists have discovered that global warming won’t seriously affect us for billions of years! Besides, I won't even be alive and I'm the youngest in the class!” I said. “It is so that you can tell your children, and your children can tell their children!” She explained. “Well, you do have a pretty good point, but that still doesn't mean that I agree with you!”  

Comments

  1. This was a good way to show two sides of the argument in relation to climate change. I think it was a good idea to use dialogue too as it made it more realistic. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audric Special prompt #5 (21)

Roaness Fata-Sale

Gian Ramos Week #38